It’s almost Christmas, my favorite time of the year. Well, I would like to share to you my Christmas wishlist. Aside from wishing good health, more blessings for the family and world peace, my wishlist includes my “other wants” for the year 2012. Who knows, Santa might be reading this blog and he would give me one of these (hoping mode).
1. Top of my list is a devotional or inspirational book which I can read daily for 365 days on 2012.
2. I wish for more recipe books on baking / pastry and cake decorating.
3. I love making breads but the kneading part is really laborious. So I wish for a bread maker to make life easy for me.
4. A scholarship. I’m serious with this (Itay Dabs, hope you read this post of mine). I want to enroll in a short course in baking and cake decorating. We all know that a course like this is quiet expensive that’s why I need a scholarship grant (wink).
5. I wish to learn how to take good photos of the food I made.
6. More kitchen and baking essentials.
7. I like to have an Apple iPhone or Samsung Android Phone.
8. Traveling makes me happy so I would love to go to Boracay and Singapore.
9. I badly need a new sling bag because the one given by my sister is ready to retire now (calling Chikai…I love another Coach or other good brands, hehe).
10. And lastly, I want a long-wearing pink lipstick and an Olay (syempre, pa-beauty naman tayo).
How about you…have you made your Christmas wishlist already? If you do, blog it now. Who knows, you will be first on Santa’s list.