Banana chocolate cupcake is one of the easiest cupcakes to make. For me, baking this cupcake is less stress, less time and less sweat that is why I love it. 🙂 I got this easy-to-make cupcake here.
To make 12 regular-sized cupcakes, you need:
- 1 cup (200 grams) granulated white sugar
- 1/3 cup (35 grams) unsweetened cocoa powder (regular or Dutch-processed)
- 1 cup (130 grams) All-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 1 medium sized banana)
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) warm water
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) canola, corn, or vegetable oil
- 3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
First, you need to preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) and line 12-regular sized muffin cups with paper liners. Then in a bowl, whisk together the sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, combine together the egg, mashed banana, water, milk, oil and vanilla extract.